Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Slutty Brownie Cupcakes (with Video)
Slutty Brownie Cupcakes - a new way to make slutty brownies in muffin cups using the classic recipe of cookie dough, oreo cookies and brownie batter. Perfect for a party!
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 package refrigerated cookie dough or homemade chocolate chip cookie dough
- 12 cookie sandwiches Oreos or similar
- 1 box brownie mix plus ingredients called for on the box: oil, eggs etc.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup standard muffin tin, or two 6-cup tins, with paper cupcake cups.
Break the cookie dough into 12 tablespoon-size pieces and press into the paper cups in the muffin tin.
Add one oreo cookie to each muffin cup on top of the cookie dough.
Make the brownie batter according to the package directions.
Scoop or spoon 2-3 tablespoons of brownie batter on top of each oreo to cover completely to about 1/4-inch below the top of the paper cup.
Bake for 20-25 minutes following the brownie package directions until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
During baking, make the icing: Microwave the cream for 30-40 seconds until hot. Whisk together with the chocolate chips until smooth.
Remove cupcakes from the oven and allow to cool for at 10-15 minutes.
Using a spoon or small spatula, spread a dollop of icing onto each cupcake. Serve and enjoy!
- Ahead of time note: These cupcakes can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 3 months.
Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 259mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 3.7mg