Add to Collection
Go to Collections
10 Minute Easy Pizza Sandwich
These easy Pizza Sandwiches combine your favorite bread with delicious pizza toppings such as pepperoni and mozzarella cheese, all cooked to golden cheesy perfection.
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 slices Italian bread (¾ inch) or your favorite sandwich bread*
- 2 tablespoon butter softened to room temperature
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 20 slices pepperoni
- cooking oil spray or vegetable oil
Butter one side of each bread slices. (I used about ¼ tablespoon for each bread, but you can use more or less according to personal preference.)
Place a frying pan over medium heat and grease with cooking oil spray or vegetable oil.
When hot, place 4 slices of bread onto the pan in one single layer, butter-side down. (If your pan is not big enough for 4 slices, cook in batches.)
On top of each bread slice, add two slices of mozzarella cheese, 5 pepperoni slices and spread about ¼ cup marinara sauce on top of the mozzarella.
Place the remaining bread slices on top. Cook for about 3-4 minutes.
Flip the sandwiches and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until cheesy and brown.
Serve warm and enjoy!
- *Cook your pizza sandwiches longer if your bread is thicker.
- If using griddle, heat your griddle over medium heat. Once hot, toast pizza sandwiches for 3-4 minutes PER SIDE or until cheesy and brown.
Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 659mg | Potassium: 317mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 440IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 2mg