Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
Strawberry cheesecake salad made from scratch. Rich and creamy, it's easy to make for a potluck, party or backyard BBQ!
Servings: 6 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt 8 ounces
- 1 pound fresh strawberries 3 cups hulled and quartered, divided
- 1 large banana sliced in 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup mini-marshmallows optional
Pineapple Boat (Optional for Serving)
In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar and yogurt. Beat until smooth using a hand mixer or wooden spoon.
Add the banana slices, 2 cups of strawberries (reserve about a dozen strawberry pieces for decoration) and optional mini-marshmallows. Mix until coated thoroughly.
Keep refrigerated until serving. Garnish with remaining strawberries on top and served chilled.
Pineapple Boat Serving (Optional)
Cut the pineapple in half. Using a sharp paring knife or serrated knife, cut out the flesh in chunks until mostly hollowed out. Save the flesh for snacks or other use.
Spoon the cheesecake salad into the pineapple boats and garnish with remaining fresh strawberries on top.
- Lighter variations: You can use light cream cheese and non-fat yogurt. You can also reduce the sugar to 1/4 cup and substitute unsweetened plain yogurt if desired.
- Make ahead: This cheesecake salad is best served the same day it was prepared. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving.
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 212mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 249IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 1mg