Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Raspberry Coconut Bars
These No Bake Raspberry Coconut Bars will become your new sweet obsession! They feature a mouthwatering combination of cheesecake, raspberries, chocolate and coconut with an almond crust. Perfect for a grab-and-go snack or a party!
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 cup almonds chopped or whole
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup kiwi fruit diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
Add the almonds, dates, coconut flakes, salt, and honey into a blender or food processor. Blend or pulse several seconds.
Line a loaf pan with wax/parchment paper. Press the almond mixture onto the bottom. Place into freezer.
In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined. Fold in the raspberries and kiwi.
Dollop into the loaf pan and spread evenly across the base.
- Make Ahead: You can make them up to one day ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the fridge. They also freeze well for up to 3 months.
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 219mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 26.4mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 0.9mg