Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders (with Video)
These Pizza Sliders have pepperoni, marinara sauce and cheese sandwiched in dinner rolls and baked to melty perfection.
Servings: 12 sliders
- 1 package dinner rolls about 20 rolls
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 50 slices pepperoni
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter or olive oil
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- fresh parsley chopped, optional
Preheat oven to 375°F. Set aside a 9x13 inch rectangular baking pan.
Using a long bread knife, carefully slice the dinner rolls in half lengthwise without pulling the rolls apart. Set aside the tops.
Place the bottoms in the prepared pan and spread the sauce evenly across.
Add a layer of mozzarella cheese slices on top of marinara sauce. Then add pepperoni slices followed by the remaining mozzarella slices. Finally, put the dinner roll tops back on.
In a small-medium bowl, mix the olive oil with the parmesan cheese and spices.
Brush the dinner roll tops with the olive oil mixture. Then bake for 12-15 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
Remove from the oven and serve warm with optional parsley.
- Recipe yield: 12 sliders - count on 1 slider per person as an appetizers or 2-3 per person as a main.
- Make it vegetarian: Substitute vegan seitan pepperoni.
- Make Ahead: You can make them ahead of time and freeze. Once cool, place in resealable plastic bags to freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw and reheat in the oven for 10 minutes.
Serving: 1slider | Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 545mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 2mg