Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Chicken Breast
Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Chicken Breast recipe makes the most tender, juicy and flavorful chicken meals of any other cooking methods with just 4 ingredients.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 12 slices bacon thick cut
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste optional
- fresh parsley optional garnish
In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
Place the chicken breasts on a plate and rub the mixture onto each.
Wrap each chicken breast all around with 2-3 bacon slices, starting and finishing on the bottom of each breast.
Place the wrapped chicken breasts into the crock pot in a single layer, snuggling them in as evenly as possible.
Sprinkle any remaining brown sugar mixture on top.
Cover with lid and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached.
Optional: After cooking, place under the broiler (about 6 inches from the heating element) for 2-3 minutes to crispen up the bacon.
Garnish with optional parsley. Serve and enjoy!
- Don’t remove the lid during cooking, as this will lengthen cooking time.
- Check doneness after 3 hours the first time around, as there can be some variations among crock pots.
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 442mg | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.5mg