Raisin Bran Fruit Pizza
Fruit Pizza is a stunning breakfast or brunch idea that’s also fabulous for parties and holidays. This fruit pizza recipe features a Raisin Bran crust topped with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit for a delicious and energy boosting start to your day. Plus, this no-bake recipe only takes 10 minutes to prepare!
Prep Time10 mins
Chilling Time1 hr
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 cups Kellogg’s Raisin Bran cereal
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 ½ cups Greek yogurt thick
- 2 kiwifruits peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Mandarin oranges canned, or tangerine segments
- 1 cup blueberries
- 6 large strawberries sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
Spray a 9-10 inch round pan (see note) with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix the Raisin Bran, almonds, cinnamon together. Then stir in the peanut butter and honey, mixing with a spoon until combined and stiff.
Press the Raisin bran mixture into prepared pizza pan.
Chill for an hour to set (or freeze for 15 minutes).
Spread yogurt evenly on top using a spatula.
Arrange fruits on top according to the video or using your own pattern. Serve and enjoy!
- For the pan, you can use a tart pan with a removable base, a springform pan, a round cake pan or a pizza pan.
- You can skip the chilling step if you’re in a hurry, but take extra care when serving as the crust may be soft.
- You can make it several hours ahead of time and store in the fridge covered loosely with plastic wrap.
Calories: 532kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 440mg | Potassium: 776mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 1060IU | Vitamin C: 53.6mg | Calcium: 195mg | Iron: 8.8mg