Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Snowman Mocha Lattes (with Video)
Snowman Mocha Lattes are the best way to get into the holiday spirit! They feature adorable homemade marshmallow snowmen on top of hot mocha lattes made with Dunkin’ Donuts French Vanilla K-cup Pods for a heartwarming treat everyone will love. Plus video tutorial!
Servings: 4 servings
- 12 large marshmallows
- straight pretzels
- decorating gels brown, orange, red colors (see note)
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 Pods Dunkin’ Donuts K-Cups French Vanilla or other
- 3 cups milk steamed
- candy canes cinnamon sticks for garnish
For each Snowman
Use skewers or scissor tips to poke holes through 3 marshmallows and insert a pretzel stick through to hold together.
Poke leg holes into the bottom marshmallow and stick pretzels in as legs. Repeat for the arms
Using decorating gels, add faces, noses and buttons on the marshmallows. Set aside.
Place 1 tbsp each cocoa and sugar into each mug.
Make the coffee using the K-Cup Pods in a Keurig maker.
Pour the coffee into each mug. Mix well with a fork.
Top with steamed milk (extra foamy if possible).
Lay one snowman across the top of each mug, facing up. Serve and enjoy!
- You can use melted chocolate as a substitute for brown decorating gel, and melted white chocolate mixed with food colors for the orange and red decorating gels.
- You can try a different Dunkin’ Donuts flavors if you prefer, or mix two together. Find them at Walmart or Walmart.com!
Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 347mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Calcium: 228mg | Iron: 0.8mg