Easy Baked Boneless Pork Chops (video recipe)
Easy Oven Baked Boneless Pork Chops are rubbed with a simple 4-ingredient seasoning - Only one pan and 20 minutes for the moist and tender pork chops that’s full of flavor.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 4 pork chops 1-inch thick, boneless
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F. Set aside a baking sheet and lightly grease it.
Place pork chops on the sheet pan. Rub them with oil over all sides (optional: add potatoes)
In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, paprika, salt and black pepper. Rub the seasoning mixture over all sides of each chop.
Bake for about 15 minutes or the internal temperature reaches 145F.
Let the baked pork chops rest for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
1. Thick-cut pork chops are less likely to dry out than thinner chops. I recommend buying pork chops that are at least 1-inch thick so that you will get the moist and tender meat.
2. Salt brings out the natural flavor of pork chops, but if you prefer less salt, you can add 1 tsp to the seasoning, and add more to taste during serving.
3. If you bake your pork chops with potatoes, be sure to cut them into small pieces (about 1 inch), otherwise, they won’t cook in time.
4. If the center of your pork chop is pink after it’s baked, it’s ok as long as the internal temperature reaches 145°F.