Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Baked Boneless Pork Chops (with video)
Baked Boneless Pork Chops are rubbed with simple 4-ingredient seasoning and then baked in the oven at 400°F for 15 minutes.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 4 pork chops 1-inch thick*, boneless (2 ½ pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Pork Chop Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt**
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Set oven rack to the middle position. Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
Lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
In a small bowl combine paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Set aside.
Pat dry the pork chops with paper towels. Place on a sheet pan in a single layer.
Rub the chops with oil over all sides.
Rub the seasoning mixture over all sides of each chop.
Cover the pork chops loosely with aluminum foil.
Bake for about 15 minutes depending on thickness***. (No need to flip them while baking.)
Check the doneness by inserting the thermometer into the thickest part of the pork chop.
Remove from the oven at an internal temperature of 140°F / 60°C (the temperature will rise to about 145°F / 63°C during resting).
Using kitchen tongs, transfer the pork chops to a cutting board or a plate.
Rest for 5-10 minutes covered with foil or a plate before slicing.
- *Thick-cut pork chops are less likely to dry out than thinner chops. I recommend buying pork chops that are at least 1-inch thick so that you will get moist and tender meat.
- **Salt brings out the natural flavor of pork chops, but if you prefer less salt, you can add 1 teaspoon to the seasoning, and add more to taste during serving.
- ***Baking time will vary depending on the thickness of the pork chops. For boneless pork chops, it takes about 7-8 minutes for every half-inch of thickness.
- If the center of your pork chop is a little pink after it’s baked, it’s ok as long as the internal temperature reaches 145°F / 63°C.
- You can add vegetables such as broccoli, green beans, and potatoes to the baking sheet along with the chops. Cut potatoes into smaller pieces (about 1 inch) to ensure they cook in time.
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 937mg | Potassium: 520mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 246IU | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg