Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Peach Cobbler in a Mug
An easy 5-minute dessert you can make in the microwave
Servings: 1 serving
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 small peach diced (see note)
In a small bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, cinnamon and baking powder. Add the milk and melted butter, stirring until fully mixed.
Pour the batter into a medium-size mug with two inches of expansion room. Spoon the peaches on top.
Place the mug in microwave for 3 minutes are 70% power.
Remove from microwave and allow to cool for one minute. Serve warm with ice cream on top if desired.
- Peaches: You can also use 1/4 cup canned peaches or frozen peaches that have been thawed.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 171mg | Potassium: 322mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 900IU | Vitamin C: 10.7mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 1.1mg