15 Minute Witches Fingers Pizza Sticks
With Halloween around the corner, you know it’s time for some spooky fun. Whether it’s a party for the adults or the kids, these Witches Fingers are sure to be a hit!
Best of all they’re super-easy to make with just a few ingredients. Get the kids involved as it’s really fun.
15 Minute Witch Fingers Pizza Sticks (With Video)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cups shredded mozzarella
- tomato paste
- marinara sauce, for dipping optional
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Set aside a baking sheet.
- Wash and dry bell pepper, cut 1-inch triangles to resemble a witch’s finger nails.
- Open a can of dough. Make a circle outline in the dough using a 7-8 inch round plate and a knife. You should be able to make two round circles.
- Spread marinara sauce over the dough circle. Add shredded Mozzarella.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from oven, and cut into think strips resemble finger shapes immediately.
- Add tomato paste to the back of bell pepper.
- Use scissors to shape one end of the pizza strips, and add bell pepper.
- Let it cool to stay in shape. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.