Three Fruit Smoothie
Three Fruit Smoothie features kiwifruit / dragon fruit, raspberries and peaches with no added sugar. It’s served in 3 distinct layers in a mason jar for a stunning presentation. This healthy treat is super-refreshing and you can make it with either fresh or frozen fruit. Plus video tutorial!
There’s nothing better than a fruit smoothie to beat the heat of summer, but they’re still awesome year-round and especially for entertaining. If you want to add in other ingredients, consider making a smoothie bowl.
We made this fruit smoothie with kiwis, raspberries and either peaches or mango. Either fresh or frozen fruit will work here. And we’ve used coconut milk to make this a vegan recipe. So it’s extremely healthy, meaning loaded with antioxidants and no added sugar.
Count on just 10 minutes to make these smoothies. We’ve used mason jars for serving, but you can use any large water glass or whatever you prefer for smoothies.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE THREE FRUIT SMOOTHIE:
Three Fruit Smoothie (with Video)
- 1 1/2 cups kiwi, chopped, or dragon fruit
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups peaches, frozen
- 4 cups milk, see note
- Set aside several mason jars.
- In a blender, add kiwi and ¾ cup coconut milk. Blend on medium power and fill the jars one third full.
- Rinse blender and blend raspberries with ¾ cup coconut milk.
- Pour on top of kiwi mix to fill mason jars two thirds full.
- Rinse blender and blend peaches with ¾ cup coconut milk.
- Pour on top of raspberry mix.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and add straws. Serve & enjoy!
- Any type of milk will work according to your preference: cow's milk, almond milk, soy milk or coconut milk
EQUIPMENT FOR MAKING FRUIT SMOOTHIES
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.