Who can resist combining rolo candy with cinnamon roll for a mouthwatering treat? OK, so it’s probably meant for cheat day… All you need are three ingredients to make this fun Rolo Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Ring.
How To Make Our Rolo Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Ring:
This is baked in a ring shape in a bundt cake pan, or any similar round cake pan.
Just use some nonstick cooking spray, add the rolo stuffed cinnamon rolls and place into the oven to bake…
3 Ingredient Rolo Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Ring (with Video)
- 1 package refrigerated cinnamon roll dough large size
- 1 tube cinnamon roll icing
- 12 rolo candies
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Set aside a medium size bundt cake pan.
- Open the package of cinnamon rolls. Use scissors to cut open the middle and insert a Rolo candy inside. Cut a 2-inch strip off the end of the cinnamon roll and use it to cover the Rolo.
- Repeat previous step for remaining cinnamon rolls. Then place rolls into the bundt cake pan as in the video.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until golden. Remove from oven and drizzle with icing. Serve and enjoy!
Check our our Cake Mix Rolo Cookies for another fun rolo candy recipe.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here