Omelet Breakfast Muffins
Serving up Omelet Breakfast Muffins to a room full of hungry, eager guests is no longer reserved for the continental breakfast room at your favorite hotel.
Now you too can be the king or queen of breakfast in your own domain.
Whether you’re serving to a crowd, your family, or meal prepping and freezing for the weeks to come, these bite sized omelets will hold up to high expectations! You’re getting a balanced breakfast here with carbs, protein and some veg!
Just keep in mind this recipe is best for a relaxed weekend breakfast or brunch, since you need about 45 minutes to make them.
Go ahead and pull out a muffin tin to get started and follow the recipe below. Watch this video on how to make them:
Omelet Breakfast Bites
- 36 tater tots
- 1/2 cup ham, diced
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, diced
- 7 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan liberally.
- Place 3 frozen tater tots in the bottom of each muffin tin and bake for 10 minutes to get them soft.
- Remove from the oven, and use a fork to press the tots down to form a crust. Return to oven and bake 5 more minutes. Remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350F. Top each cup with a 1/2 tablespoon of diced ham and 1/2 tablespoon of diced peppers.
- Whisk eggs and milk together, and fill each muffin tin nearly to the top with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake for 20 minutes, or until eggs are cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
Check out our Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza for another yummy breakfast idea.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.