OK so we started thinking after our Nutella Banana Crescent Ring, our biggest Instagram post ever with more than 2 million views… What are other incredible combinations with Nutella? We came up with these Nutella Peanut Butter Puffs that have a peanut butter cup hiding inside…
Beware they will start melting in your mouth, and keep on melting they are so good! We serve them as a dessert with ice cream, but they are great take-along snacks on-the-go too.
Watch this tutorial to see how to make them:
Nutella Peanut Butter Puffs
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 8 peanut butter cups
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Line a baking sheet parchment paper and set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts and cut into a large square using a sharp knife. Then cut the square into 6 rectangles.
- Separate the two layers in each rectangle. Spread Nutella and add a peanut butter cup. Put top layer back on. Repeat.
- Press edges together with a fork. Brush with egg wash. Bake for 12 minutes until golden. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here