OK so we started thinking after our Nutella Banana Crescent Ring, our biggest Instagram post ever with more than 2 million views… What are other incredible combinations with Nutella? We came up with these Nutella Peanut Butter Puffs that have a peanut butter cup hiding inside…
Beware they will start melting in your mouth, and keep on melting they are so good! We serve them as a dessert with ice cream, but they are great take-along snacks on-the-go too.
Watch this tutorial to see how to make them:
Nutella Peanut Butter Puffs
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 8 peanut butter cups
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Line a baking sheet parchment paper and set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts and cut into a large square using a sharp knife. Then cut the square into 6 rectangles.
- Separate the two layers in each rectangle. Spread Nutella and add a peanut butter cup. Put top layer back on. Repeat.
- Press edges together with a fork. Brush with egg wash. Bake for 12 minutes until golden. Serve and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here