Omelet Breakfast Bread Bowls
These Ham, Egg & Cheese Bread Bowls are a savory treat you can serve for breakfast, brunch, snacks or even parties. They are fun to make and seriously delicious.
You bake them with the lids on to keep all the yummy flavors inside. It’s a little bit like making a sandwich, but much more interesting! When you take the lid off, you get the most amazing melted cheese strings…
This recipe is super easy to make. You only need 10 minutes of prep and into the oven it goes.
Watch our quick video tutorial to see how to make them:
Ham, Egg & Cheese Bread Bowls
- 6 bread rolls
- 6 slices ham
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- parsley, optional
- Preheat the oven at 360F degrees. Set aside a baking sheet.
- Cut the tops off the bread rolls and reserve. Remove the insides to make bowl shapes. Add a slice of ham to each, pressing it down into the bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, spinach, salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture into each bowl.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese, press it down as it will shrink when cooked. Place the top back into each roll.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with parsley and tomatoes. Serve warm and enjoy!
If you want more bread bowl ideas, check out our recipe for Broccoli Mac and Cheese in a Bread Bowl.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.