We just passed 500,000 followers on Instagram! It has been an amazing journey and thanks to our fans for all your support and encouragement. We can’t wait to create more recipes for you!
To celebrate, we decided to make the easiest and yummiest No Bake Fruit Tart with just 5 ingredients! One that could fit a “5” and four zeros of course 🙂
There’s something about the graham cracker crust, smooth creamy filling and fresh fruit combination that makes everyone drool. And the gorgeous colorful presentation is so attractive too.
You can design it for any special occasion including birthdays, Mother’s Day, reunions or other get togethers. It’s easy to slice into pieces for serving and guests devour it in no time…
To make this, you’ll need a fluted cake pan with a removable base like this one. We chose a rectangular shape, but you can also use a square or round one just as well. Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it from start to finish:
Easy No Bake Fruit Tart (Video Recipe)
- 12 oz graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 4-oz package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- blueberries, strawberies, mint for garnish
- Pulverize the graham crackers using a food processor or blender until fine. Add in melted butter and mix until it's a thick paste.
- Add the crust to the tart mold, pressing into the tin with a water glass and up the sides with your fingers. Trim off edges with a knife.
- In a small bowl, add milk and sprinkle pudding mix on top. Whisk vigorously to remove lumps.
- Pour milk mixture into tin to about 3/4 full. Rap the tin firmly on the counter to distribute the mixture. Chill 15 minutes.
- Arrange fruit on top of the pudding. Chill one hour and then remove from the fridge. Gently lift the base out of the tin with your fingers. Serve and enjoy!
- You need to adjust the quantity of butter to make sure you have the wet sand consistency
- A flute pan with removable bottom will be ideal for this recipe
- After you mix the milk with the pudding mix, you need to act fast, otherwise the pudding will start to set.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here