Banana Pecan Donuts With Caramel Sauce
Calling all donut lovers … with these amazing Banana Pecan Donuts With Caramel Sauce. They’re a delicious treat that are great for sharing. Bring them to a party and impress your friends 🙂
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Banana Pecan Donuts With Caramel Sauce (with Video)
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- pecans, chopped
- Fill a deep fryer or medium saucepan with 2” of oil and heat to 375F; meanwhile, unwrap biscuits and cut a hole in the center of each.
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Place each donut in the oil and cook several minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove using a slotted spoon and place on baking sheet. Repeat for remaining biscuits.
- In a large bowl, beat beat cream cheese and butter with a mixer or spoon until light. Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla until blended.
- Frost doughnuts with cream cheese mix, sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs, put on several banana slices, sprinkle with pecans and drizzle with caramel sauce
- Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Check out our Donut Mug Cake for another fun donut recipe:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.